Ok, Ryle is definitely goofy, and I'll even explain what I mean by that! His new favorite thing is to steal my phone (no, that's not new) and to push the voice recognition button and make phone calls. Who he gets is always a mystery.... the voice recognition asks "say a command" and Ryle thinks she says "sing to the man" so he says "sing to the man." Today he grabbed the phone, hit the button and scooted under the coffee table to hide from me while he was trying to phone someone. Giggling madly the whole time. And more antics.... Last night at dinner when I was just soooooo tired and hungry (ok, cranky) and he made me laugh so hard by repeating "I farted, I farted, I farted" and before you ask, yes, we were at a restaurant and yes, people could probably hear him.
This weekend we had a chance to visit with some old friends. Suzie's daughter Jillian had her 2nd birthday and we saw Suzie, Jillian, David and also the Sweeney family (Dan, Summer and Aidan). It was a blast!

Ryle ate (and LOVED) hotdogs! I think it might have actually been Ryan's proudest moment.... I may have seen a tear in his eyes. Ok, I exaggerate slightly, but it was a surprising moment. He literally snatched the hotdog off the bun and stole it from Ryan. Then demanded another. That kid....


It was a Alice in Wonderland themed party, so both of the boys got bow-ties.
The most surprising thing from the party --- Ryle patiently waited in line to get his hand painted! Waited for about 5 kids who either got painted or balloon animals.

He chose Lightning.... or course.



So proud of his car.
He also created a masterpiece right before we left.


Well, now we have to find a spot in his room for it to hang.
No comments:
Post a Comment